Tarot Readings By Ginny: Can A Tarot Reading Tell Me My Future?

If you want to know your past, look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future, look into your present actions.

Can A Tarot Reading Tell Me My Future?

Will I tell you your future? Maybe. But only if you and any other involved parties don't do a bloody thing between now and then. I would think that's quite impossible, right? See, tarot readings tend to show the past dynamics that have brought about the current situation and dynamics which then show how the situation is likely to evolve if not tinkered with. Thing is, we're always tinkering, as are others involved, and while the outcome is what will most likely happen, it is not always desired. In which case I can draw some cards to advise how to change that. Or, let's say it's a perfectly delightful outcome and it doesn't happen. Well, someone else may decide to throw a wrench in it and change the outcome entirely. Which isn't to say tarot cannot be eerily accurate when future outcomes are shown, it can. Just as an object at rest tends to stay at rest, people, too, tend to act in concert with what they've usually done in the past. Things do tend to unfold according to a particular pattern. Usually. However, a tarot reading does show you the predicted path, which then empowers you to decide your own choice of action. You and you alone are responsible for how you conduct your life. The cards, nor I, can nor should decide that for you.

The very best use for tarot cards is not fortunetelling, although that's a fun use for them. I do love to don the gypsy scarf every now and again and see what is to come. But honestly, there are so many variables that even I don't base my own decisions on what the cards say my future will be. What is more useful, I have found, is to use the reading to examine the situation at hand, examine my own thoughts, feelings, and actions as well as the attitudes and actions of others involved so that I can thoughtfully consider my course. Am I being a party pooper? Sorry. I'm not meaning to be. There's plenty of magic in tarot, even if it can't tell you what you're going to have for breakfast next Tuesday, I promise.

BACK