Tarot Readings By Ginny: Ok, I'm Game. How Do I Get A Reading?

If you want to know your past, look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future, look into your present actions.

Ok, I'm Game. How Do I Get A Reading?

Your first step is to email me. Introduce yourself and tell me what you want me to read about. We'll converse a bit and when we're ready to start, come back here and click on the PayPal link to pay for your reading. I may email you during the time I am working on the reading, or I may not. If I need further clarification on something, I'll ask. My goal is to give you as much information as I am able to glean from the cards for your specific situation. I often have a waiting list and I work through them first come, first served, so it can take from a week or more to receive your reading. If you'd rather get a computer generated instant reading, there are plenty of those around the internet. They're free and they give immediate results, but they kind of lack the personal touch.

BACK