Tarot Readings By Ginny: Anything Else? A Disclaimer

If you want to know your past, look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future, look into your present actions.

Anything Else? A Disclaimer

Well, yeah. You should be 18 years old or above to order a reading from me. I really don't want the responsibility of reading for kids or having their parents freak out because their child charged something on the internet on their credit card. Also, you need to understand that I offer these readings for your entertainment (and enlightenment) and I am not responsible for what you choose to do with it. I also strongly advise that you not use the reading in place of professional health, legal, financial or therapeutical advice. I will not be held responsible for your life decisions. Those are yours. If you are not satisfied with my reading, contact me. We'll work something out.

BACK