Tarot Readings By Ginny: Is It Expensive?

If you want to know your past, look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future, look into your present actions.

Is It Expensive?

No, not so much. My full readings cost $30.00 USD.

I know some online readers will offer various prices for various spreads, but I don't always use specific spreads, although sometimes I do. I know a lot of spreads and I also read intuitively with no spreads. Sometimes I get what I need from a few cards and other times the table is a mess by the time I'm finished. My goal is to provide a reading that addresses your questions and concerns no matter how many cards it takes. This is also why it's important that we communicate a bit before I do your reading, so I can better hone in on what you need to know and how best to lay the cards as I read for you.

I also offer a Mini Reading, 3 cards, for $10.00 One question.

You'll need to use PayPal, though, as I cannot accept any other form of payment at this time.