Tarot Readings By Ginny: Tell Me About My Life Then

If you want to know your past, look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future, look into your present actions.

Tell Me About My Life Then

Well, that's an incredibly broad and general subject. I could tell you right now that you were born, you were a child, you grew up, you went to school, you had some tough struggles with things, you sometimes felt at ease with your self and at other times felt so alone....ah, you understand. The broader and more general the question, the broader and more general the reading will be. If you want a reading to be truly helpful rather than boring and useless, you're going to need to be a bit more specific. I'm not here to play "Test the Reader." I'm here to help you with your immediate concerns and if you tell me a bit about yourself and your current, specific situation with reference to your question, I will be able to give you a reading that you can actually do something with. I understand you don't want to influence me or the reading, you don't want to give away information that I can simply repackage and feed back to you. That's commonly done and it's called "cold reading," a method by which a "psychic" or reader will pick up on clues and cues from the querant and deliver them as a "message from beyond." I will say that it's a lot more difficult to do that online than in person, but not impossible. I'm really not interested in that. I'm interested in reading the cards that come up for you. However, it works best if I can place what I'm seeing in the cards in some kind of context. That's why it helps if you share a little about yourself, your situation, and frame your question to be as specific as possible. It gives me a valid context in which to place the images, the messages, the insight I am seeing in the cards for you. With tarot, as with most anything else, you get more out of it the more you put in.

When you decide you want me to read for you, send me an email and we'll get started.


BACK