Tarot Readings By Ginny: Aren't Tarot Readings Bogus?

If you want to know your past, look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future, look into your present actions.

Aren't Tarot Readings Bogus?

Well, some are, yes. It depends on who is reading the cards and how they read them. I will admit some of my own readings have fallen flat, and though my intentions were well placed, the reading just sucked. Why? I'm not sure. Basically, I think it's because, as a human being, I am fallible and I make mistakes. I don't always interpret the cards properly or pick up on the pertinant cues the cards are giving. However, those readings tend to be in the minority. By and large the readings I do will highlight the major themes of your concern and will offer you insight into the dynamics that are present in your current situation as well as offer advice for future actons. You may find that I don't tell you things you don't already know. That's ok, because what a reading does is focus on those things that are most important. That's very helpful because when we're at a crossroads or confused, it's usually because we're thinking of too many options or too few. We're unsure which is best or how best to approach a situation. A tarot reading can help clear away that confusion and focus your mind. Always a help.